Great addition to the Eurek SIT STAND desk. You must buy this along with the Sit/Stand. a Must
Dual Monitor Arm Desk Mount
- Position each of your monitors in the most ideal ergonomic positions
- Reduce stress for shoulders, neck and eyes
- Each arm can handle 32" monitors up to 19.8 pounds
- Effortless adjustment with our full-motion gas springs and built-in spring tension gauge
- Easy to assemble
- Integrates beautifully with your EUREKA ERGONOMIC® desktop
- Built-in cable management system keeps all cables hidden for a clean, sleek look
Main Materials: Aluminum
Product size: 4.9”x43.3”x26.4”
Product weight: 13.3lbs
Package Dimensions: 22.4"x18.3"x4.6"
Package Weight: 16.8lbs
Package Includes: 1 x Monitor Arm, 1 x User Manual
I bought a Eureka desk a few months ago and just had a pedestal stand for my two 24" monitors. That pedestal works great, but it's not adjustable - you set it at a height, then it's stuck there until you unmount the monitors and adjust it again with a wrench. Because of this, the monitors were too short when standing, and way too tall when sitting. I had to do something... As much as standing had helped my back, the poor monitor placement was hurting my neck. So, I got this guy here. It's super strong and was easy to adjust to increase the lift tension so my monitors don't sag or drop over time. The best part is being able to quickly adjust them. I can change positions in just a few seconds, and because they're so easy to adjust, I often have meetings in my office and spin a monitor around the other direction so the person on the other side can see what I'm doing, when I mirror my displays. It's very sturdy metal and the cable housing works great too. Seriously. Zero complaints - only high praises. Oh, I attached a picture that shows how much higher the stand could go, if I needed it to - which is about 4" taller than I need, and I'm already a very tall 6' 5" myself.