With the diverse of products we hold in our store, different product categories will have different warranty lengths.
Extend your desk or chair warranty to 8 years at no cost! Sign up for our extended warranty program here.
Beds (coming soon)
Gear Rack Bundles
Risk Free Period
The best way to find out if you’re going to like our ergonomic desks, gaming desks, office chairs, and office accessories is to order one today and give it a try. We’re so confident that you’ll love our products, we’re offering you a 30 day risk free guarantee! If you don't like it, send it back to us for a full refund! (Limitations do apply). Your satisfaction is our top priority.
No refunds will be available after the initial 30-day risk free period.
Shop with confidence knowing we stand by the quality of our products. Eureka Ergonomic products are offered with a limited, non-transferrable warranty against defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the applicable warranty period. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase. Under the aforementioned warranty, we will repair applicable Eureka Ergonomic products, or replace part thereof, at our option and free of charge.
A “defect” means an inadequacy in the materials or workmanship of the product that (i) existed at the time when you received the product from us or from our authorized reseller and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under normal use in accordance with the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
A “normal use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state or federal laws, codes and regulations and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
This warranty does not cover damages, failure or loss caused by:
1. Conditions, malfunctions, or damages not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
2. Conditions, malfunctions, or damages resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, impact by foreign objects, negligence, or fire.
3. Abuse, misuse, or accident (including, without limitation, use of product in unsuitable environments or conditions).
4. Use with accessories, connected materials and products, or related products which are not manufactured by Eureka Ergonomic.
5. Alteration or modification of the product.
6. Failure to apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain products according to the materials and documentation accompanying the product; and
7. Scratches on a product are not covered by manufacturer's warranty.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EUREKA LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTIAL DAMAGES.
EUREKA LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, COMMERCIAL LOSS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
This warranty shall not be extended or restarted upon purchase or installation of any replacement part. Our limited warranty will be invalid if a product has been tampered with or modified in any way (including removal of any component or external cover).
Customers who have warranty issues with the product should either call us at 1-844-416-2090 or reach out to our customer service team via email at email@example.com