SC Ergonomic Office Chair with Headrest
Couldn't load pickup availability
ERGONOMIC HEALTH WHILE SEATED
Lean back... We'll catch you. Enjoy a workday full of Natural Human Motion.
1. Balanced posture optimizing blood and cerebral spinal fluid flow.
2. Curved backrest, dynamically moves with you throughout your day.
3. Maintains dynamic sacral movements in the pelvis optimizing the flow of cerebrospinal fluid increasing focus and reducing the risk of headaches.
4. Increased blood-flow and circulation, reducing the risk of sciatica.
5. Increased blood-flow and circulation to the lower-legs, reducing the risk of ailments such as Bloodclots and Celulitus.
6. The Swing seat helps you maintain a full range of motion, balancing your posture.
7. Having full range of motion while seated allows you to stretch out and not be as constricted as in other office chairs, to maintain full and healthy breathing.
6 Easy Steps
The Swing Chair is engineered using the most current ergonomic research. The path of motion is the same as that recommended in the HFES-100 Standards (Human Factors Ergonomic Society), and is also certified by ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
1. Backrest Depth Adjustment
2. First Backrest Tilting Movement
3. Secondary Backrest Tilting Movement
4. Seat Swing Movement
5. Backrest power adjustment
6. Armrest Adjustment
The SwingChair chair is the best, and only chair that has ameliorated the chronic back pain I suffer. Additionally, I can do the back strengthening exercise and position movement exercises while I sit and accomplish the days activities on my SwingChair.
My chair came in damaged and they bent over backwards to take care of it. The chair is very comfortable and much easier to sit in for long periods of time.
It took me about a week to get used to this chair. I feel like the seat part is a little short, but I believe it is to help keep you from slouching. It is almost impossible to slouch in this chair, which has really helped my back. I like that my hips can move around and is not stuck in one place. It was easy to put together and goes great with the Eureka stand up desk. I am loving my new setup. Don't judge this chair too quickly; give a chance to see how you like it.
Very nice heavy duty chair. It was perfect for my son.
The only chair that helps my back.
Best chair ever made. Excellent adjustable lumbar support. Adjustable arm height. Sturdy frame. This is the evolution of the original swing chair. Your back will never hurt again!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.